Tali's Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soldiers Of Fortune (For Crim)

2 posters

Page 24 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next

Go down

Soldiers Of Fortune (For Crim) - Page 24 Empty Re: Soldiers Of Fortune (For Crim)

Post  Crimablanca Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:34 pm

"Full body armour." Jordan started, folding her arms across her abdomen. "It's not likely that they're wearing eye-wear inside. There are weak points in the armour under the arm, and at the base of the neck, but it's otherwise fairly flexible, and impenetrable with simple fire arms. The armour ends just above the near, so aiming for the throat or the back of the knees would be an easy way to take one down." The Soldier lifted a hand and ran her fingers through her hair, almost like she was more relaxed now.

"They're armed, like I said. But if we-- if you crouch behind the wall while you open the door, they'll be expecting an eye level target. You'll be able to get the drop on them."

-

"I have cages for that. Straight jackets, restraints-- I'll cut off your hands and rip out your tongue if I have to." Lynch replied bluntly, shifting through the tools on the tray once more. He was getting to the stage where he just wanted to tear Alexis apart; cause the teenager pain and hear him scream. "Killing you is the one thing that I won't do." He sneered.

"I'm not going to let you escape me that easily."
Crimablanca
Crimablanca

http://http:/xrampagex.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Soldiers Of Fortune (For Crim) - Page 24 Empty Re: Soldiers Of Fortune (For Crim)

Post  Tali Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:51 am

You could see the cogs in Natal's mind tick over as he was fed information about the guards beyond the door in front of them, chewing his lip and the tip of his tounge poking out in deep thought before he nodded. "Sounds like the most logical thing to do. If both the speed users move out first as a distraction for the ones at the far end of the room, that will leave the rest of us to get the ones closest to the door. Throw the table legs, use the table top as a shield if you want, just make sure they don't call in for back up before we knock them out." That meant Jordan and Rache had to stay low and get out quick.

Mitch nodded. That was a really good plan, and now all he had to do was open it.

-

"I doubt you are going to find anything by cutting me up," Alexis muttered. "and I'd be pretty useless to you without a tongue or hands to hold things. Even for you that was a dumb threat, so just stop... Stop doing this to me. It's called emotion, we as humans have it. Except for you. You've never loved anyone or cared about anything but yourself."
Tali
Tali
Admin

https://tali.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimablanca Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:33 pm

Rache nodded; he didn't mind taking orders from Natal. He had a mutual respect for the teenager, and at times, in all honesty, felt that he was better suited to give orders than himself.

"We'll have to move fast if we want to get to Alexis before.. Well, let's just get to Alexis as soon as we can." The man stated, beckoning for Jordan to join him as he stepped over to the door and crouched by the wall.

Jordan followed behind him, walking past Mitch, avoiding any sort of contact with him, and taking position on the opposite side of the door to Rache. The door opened outward from the room, so it was the best tactical position.

-

Lynch scoffed, a smirk splitting his lips. Alexis amused him so, so much, and that fact was obvious in his gaze.

"The only use I have of you is as a test subject for developing methods on how to break people." He stated flatly. "I don't need you to be able to speak, or to be able to hold anything. You'll be stuck in a little room for the rest of your days, never knowing when you'll next be fed, or when I'll next decide I need a test dummy." The man grinned, something he did often, and turned his attention to a sink; he was, surprisingly, done for now. He was becoming bored of the many different possibilities of the situation.

"Also, you're very wrong; I have emotion, I feel emotion; just not those that you would deem important."
Crimablanca
Crimablanca

Back to top Go down

Post  Tali Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:30 pm

Natal stepped back out of the way from the impending explosion of fighting to wait his turn to run out. He was not stronger, faster nor did he have hearing or sight or anything else. He was a thinking machine and not much more than that. Not saying that he couldn't fight, but the other three in the room were much more suited to fighting than he was.

Grabbing the door handle, Mitch was about to put all his weight into forcing the door open when he felt the handle turn, snapping his finger as it opened up a little, letting the handle go and kicking the door into the guy behind it hard, stepping back to let the others out before racing out himself, leaving Natal to pounce on the guy on the ground.

-

"Greed, self praising and power do not keep your bed warm at night," Alexis retorted, snorting at his captor and shaking his head. "And you can't say prostitutes count, or those under the Obidiance cause that's just wrong. You are scum. Pitiful and I feel sorry for you. You're missing out on some good feelings."

The teen paused in his speech, swallowing thickly as his skin started to prickle with goose bumps. He was starting to get cold and his flesh crawling after coming out of shock from the branding iron.
"Are you done with me yet? What's going to happen now? Can I have a bath? I'm cold. When is food time? Are we there yet?"
Tali
Tali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimablanca Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:50 pm

Jordan had her target on the ground within seconds, using his own weapon against him quite easily. Standing from her kill, the Soldier made her way to the locked cage door that blocked their path, deciding that the other's were fine to deal with the Soldier's on their own, and placed her arm through a small opening in the strange technology that controlled who did and didn't get through. A thin red line scanned her flesh, illuminating a barcode that ran the length of the underside of her forearm, one that had up until that moment been invisible to the unsuspecting. The quick jab of a mechanical needle, the draw of blood, and the gate made a sharp beep, allowing them access.

Rache took a little longer, but the man's neck was snapped within the minute, and his eyes were soon on Jordan, Mitch and Natal, ready to give a hand when needed-- though he was almost certain that the blonde giant wouldn't have much of a problem. These Soldiers didn't seem.. Strong enough to be proper guards.

--

"You're so quick to judge." Lynch stated with a frown. "Though for that I'll be leaving you here the night. And don't try any stupid tricks to escape. You won't be alone, nor unguarded." Shaking his hands off in the basin, the man turned and wiped his hands on Alexis' pant leg, looking down at the teenager as if.. Disgusted.

"I'll see you in the morning." He sneered with a smirk, turning away and opening the door to leave, making sure that Alexis had a nice, clear view of the two brutal looking Soldiers that stood guard just outside the door, before he closed and locked the aforementioned door.
Crimablanca
Crimablanca

Back to top Go down

Post  Tali Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:21 am

Mitch, as Rache predicted, was fine as he knocked heads together in his powerful grasp, helmets colliding and skulls cracking enough to be satisfied with. Natal was the last to finish off the guy on the ground, giving his small love for soccer a go using the guards head a pretend ball, breaking it instantly. It had been a while since natal had been in a combat situation, but he wasn't about to become the weak link when it came to fighting.

"How did the door open up?" The curious teen asked, having not seen the method used to unlock the solid looking gate.

-

"I doubt you would have given me anything better then what I'm on now, so trying to make me feel bad isn't really working!" he shouted as the door closed to the surgical room he was confined to, snorting at the thought that there was a chance of a meal and blankets to stay warm with if he hadn't been so mouthy. At least with Lynch gone now, he could focus on getting out of the straps and this room.

Lynch had left all the equipment used for torture behind, nearly sitting on the tray behind him and he made a point of ignoring the branding iron across the small room. Apart from that, there wasn't much to the place. The roof was super high and the walls apart enough not to be able to jump from one side to the other to reach the vents above. The air vents looked too smal, even for him to squeeze through.

Still, he was trying to worm he way out of the straps holding him to the ice cold table, getting his wrist free and dislocating his arm to pull it up out of the one around his bicep. Gingerly, he touched the seared flesh on his side, hissing his hate for the mark now branded into him, twisting about to try and get out of the other straps, but the more he struggled, the more they seemed to get tighter, leaving just the one arm loose.

After what seemed like ages in the dark room, picking out little marks with his sharp eyesight, Alexis accepted defeat for the moment, slumping back against the table to rest up as much as he could before Lynch came back.
Tali
Tali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimablanca Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:06 pm

Pushing the gate open, Jordan took the first cautious steps out of the sealed area, approaching the end of the hallway silently, glancing down each of the two conjoining halls. With the coast clear, she figured there was time to talk, but whether or not she wanted to talk was different.

"It just did." She replied, standing by the wall and waiting for the next order to be issued, using her hand to wipe at the blood rolling down her wrist absently.

Rache stared at Natal a moment, before taking to examining the bodies and raiding them for anything of use.

"Take the weapons, and anything that you can wear and not be inhibited by." He stated, crouching by one of the dead guard and working the chest piece of the armour free; it seemed light enough, easy to move in. The firearms would be most important, especially when the only other options were table legs or bare hands.

--

A shadow seemed to lurk in the darkest corner of the room, sitting, watching and waiting. It had been there since the beginning, and Lynch was very much aware. The small figure, dressed much like Rory in a black leather body suit, tilted it's head with curiosity; many times had they watched the goings on of this room, and every time the child was further desensitised to the idea of death and torture, of morals and guilt.

The rattle of chains rung out in the silence as the figure moved, shifting from the shadows and jumping down from it's perch in the top corner of the room, eyes set on the brand that marred Alexis' flesh, the one that matched the scar on it's own back. Reaching out, almost timidly, as it approached the teen half strapped to the table, the child made a very direct line for the burn, fingers brushing over the tender flesh before Alexis could do much about it; not that he would be able to do anything more than shout at the genderless figure, or wiggle about in attempts to avoid the touch. Anything beyond that would have been in vain.

"Someone like you doesn't deserve this mark."
Crimablanca
Crimablanca

Back to top Go down

Post  Tali Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:18 pm

Natal didn't like the short answer he got, instead studying Jordan as she wiped blood from the wound on her wrist, obeying Rache's order to grab and armor that wasn't going to slow him down, sliding the breast plate off his victim and under his jumper, giving him just a little more bulk, but otherwise un noticeable if he was in a hurry.

While he did so, the teen checked the wrists of the dead soldier for anything that could be classed as the same sort of wound as Jordan suddenly received. Sure enough, there was a few pin pricks in the skin on his arm, inducing more thinking as he stood.

Mitch didn't bother with armor, knowing there would be no point to him putting it on and only have it cover half of his torso and slow his punches down. Instead, he gathered all the weapons he could, awaiting further instruction.

"where would Lynch have taken Alexis, and where is the secondary control panels to the security systems?"

-

The rattle of chains brought the bound teen out of his sullen thoughts, snapping his head to the small child suddenly causing him more pain as it poked at his new brand mark, a tiny hiss and waving of his hand to shoo the child away from the mark.
The kid's words caught him by surprise though, expecting taunts or nasty expressions to fall from those tiny lips, but instead, the kid sounded like it was genuine.

"Why... What makes you say that? Let me go and we will get out of here, yeah?" he pleaded.
Tali
Tali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimablanca Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:43 pm

Rache intended to just.. Stand back and let Natal ask the questions, do the talking-- even give the orders. He was the brains in this situation, he knew tactics better than himself.

"He's above us. The stairs are just over there." Jordan stated after a moment; and that was all the information she was going to give. She didn't know where the secondary control panels were. Lynch hadn't even trusted her with the location of the primary control panel was. The only reason she knew the layout of this place was because of her constant exploring when she thought Lynch had his back turned as she was growing up.

"I don't know anything else."

-

The child pulled a face, frowning and retracting it's hand from Alexis' burn, the teenager's words confusing. 'Get out'? Why would anyone want to get out? This place was the kid's only home, all it knew in retrospect to even the rest of the facility. This little room, filled with the stagnant smell of blood and the horrific screams of the now dead.

"Because you're filth." It responded after a moment, deciding to go with the easiest part to answer, and ignore the other's query, his plead. Pulling up his shirt, the kid obviously a male at this point, he pointed to the brand that was burnt into his own flesh over his chest. "I can wear this mark because I'm not filth. I'm pure." He pointed to Alexis again.

"You're filth. Dirty. You can't wear that mark."
Crimablanca
Crimablanca

Back to top Go down

Post  Tali Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:38 pm

Natal's face twisted in a bundle of thought as he raced through all the possibilities of what could happen from this moment on, sighing as he came to a conclusion and came out of his small trance to address the others. "Okay, depending on what length of time we were knocked out could be the make or break from here. Alexis is our main focus, but Lynch knows that the moment we break loose from here, that is were we would go. We are going to have to leave him alone for the moment and ensure that all hell breaks loose here before we can even think about getting close to him."

"And how do you propose we do all that?" Mitch said, His own brain working out a few of the finer details, but still a little lost on the subject.

"We are still going to go to the floor above us, but wait in one of the computer labs and hack the system from there. Only then when we create enough havoc can we go in and get Alexis, and we will only be a few doors away," Natal added, turning his gaze to Jordan.

"Unless you go in and get him for us?"

---

Alexis shook his head, disgusted at the treatment of the child. He didn't even remember this bit of his training, unless this was a new part of it put in place after he was given permission to go on solo missions. He knew no kind word would get through to the child, so he was going to have to be really nasty if he was going to get free.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that, you little insect!" He snarled, glaring at the child with dark eyes. "You're not even worthy of that mark yet and you flash it around like you have been blessed! Hah! You have a lot to learn, and only when you earn a name from our master, can you be called worthy of anything!"

Pausing for a moment, he sighed, hating having to talk like this to the kid, but maybe when he realizes later on what he was doing, he will understand it was for his own good.

"I'm his personal little bird, and what I am at the moment is testing you to see if you are truly on our side. Now untie me, or you will upset our master even more!"
Tali
Tali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimablanca Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:09 pm

"We need to get to him as soon as we can." Rache stated, overruling the logic of the moment. "I don't care if that's what they're expecting. We can't leave him with that fucked up lunatic any longer than we have to." The man was bent on this fact, though Natal's last suggestion was the only option that really sounded safe, and it wasn't even really that safe to begin with; how could they trust Jordan with something like getting Alexis to safety, after she was the one that put them all here in the first place?

"You don't trust me to do that." Jordan stated after a short second passed. "So don't even suggest it." Her expression was somewhat.. uncertain now. "Besides, I'm not going any further." The girl had changed her mind rather quickly, from being their prisoner and helping as much as she could to denying them any more aid and just wanting to go back to her cage.

Rache frowned, clenching his jaw. "I don't care if you won't retrieve him for us, but you're not leaving our sight now. We can't trust you to not go running to someone and tell them of our escape." It was a weak argument, but the fact that he was that desperate to keep Jordan around suggested that they would need her in the near future.

--

The kid flinched. He looked.. Confused. Startled, and uncertain; what did he do at this point? Never before was he allowed to interfere with Lynch's work. He usually wasn't even allowed this close, but so far he hadn't been intercepted by anyone-- maybe this was a test. Maybe he was being tested?

"No-- That's not right." But he didn't seem sure. He didn't seem to know what to think at this point; if he was being tested, and if he failed the test, he'd be punished. Severely-- but if he succeeded, perhaps he'd be rewarded-- maybe he'd be allowed out of this room? Or given something sweet to eat?

"So.. I just untie you?" He questioned, for someone of Scriosta, he was still a child. A very young child. Hesitantly, however, he did move toward the bonds, glancing around the room as if to check for cameras, or any sort of way that Lynch could be watching; what if he was about to fail the test? Pausing a moment, he pondered the thought, before finally grabbing at the bonds with his fingers, attempting to tug and pull them free, the hardy leather straps beginning to come loose with a certain series of tugs and yanks; he'd watched Lynch do this many times, and only when it was put into practice did it actually start to make sense.
Crimablanca
Crimablanca

Back to top Go down

Post  Tali Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:00 pm

Natal pouted at Rache's response. Didn't say anything for a moment, just pouted while he thought of the best approach from here. Jordan just stated she wasn't going any further then where she was now, and looking at Mitch, he was about ready to flip a table and tear the girl apart. Honestly, he'd let her if it meant escaping this current area.

Raising his stolen pistol to Jordan's direction, he shrugged his shoulders. "Mitch, escort Jordan back to her cell. If she doesn't want to go any further, then she can go back there. Or die, but either way, if you aren't going to co operate beyond this point, you're not leaving at all."

The giant nodded and stepped up to the woman, his own machine gun aimed for her. "Just go back and sit in your cell, yeah? You can wait there for Lynch to kill you, like the dog you want to be," He sighed, eyes dead of emotion as he watched her movements. "Natal wouldn't have suggested it if he wasn't sure. It's just you that you alone can't trust. It's a weakness."

-

Once his arms were freed, Alexis sat upright, helping with the bonds around his legs before swinging around and sitting on the edge of the table, looking around at everything before sliding off the side and holding his arm to staunch the blood flow from the wound Lynch cut into him.

"Have they put you through the training yet? What of Abilities?" He questioned, hoping to put enough fear into the boy so he would listen and answer everything asked of him without question. Hopefully that carried on into tasks if the time came to it.

"There are people trying to escape this place. They kidnapped me and forced me into things you could never dream about, but they are trying to get me back. If you want true praise from our master, you listen closely and do everything I say, without question. Do you understand, little one?" The teen barked, searching the place for gauze for his arm and maybe ice for his burn mark.
Tali
Tali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimablanca Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:29 pm

Rache stood back, letting Natal do as he would; he'd had his say, and really he'd given up his position as leader in this situation to the younger male, wanting to just get this over with in the best way possible. And Natal was their best option at this point.

Jordan purposefully took a step toward Mitch, closing the gap between her and the end of his gun, grabbing the barrel and pressing it into her chest, holding it there, right over her heart.

"Might as well shoot me now." She stated flatly. "I'm dead anyway, you know that. Why should I take away from you what you've been wanting to do since I got in the back of that limousine?" She gave a small, bitter smirk, glaring him straight in the eye. "Then again, you can't be certain I'll die this time, either."

Rache had shifted the moment Jordan had, almost as if ready to jump to Mitch's defence at the drop of a hat; but it didn't seem to be needed. Instead he stared at Jordan, frowning; she had a point. She'd lived through a bullet between the eyes, what was there to say she wouldn't just jump up after this either? Maybe they'd have to lug her around..

-

The kid stepped back quite quickly the moment that Alexis sat up, backing away out of caution and fear; what if he had just failed the test? What if this wasn't even a test, and this person was lying to him? The child's brow was furrowed, his teeth digging into his bottom lip; he was so scared, and confused.

"I.. Understand, but-- the test..?" He questioned, large eyes staring at Alexis; this kid was so tortured, both physically and mentally, he really had nothing more important on his mind than pleasing Lynch, and staying safe. Staying alive, in the sanctity of his little room.
Crimablanca
Crimablanca

Back to top Go down

Post  Tali Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:25 pm

The olive skinned teen wasted no time in answering Jordan's request, stepping to the side to get a clear view of the woman and firing his pistol into her shoulder, shooting her again on the other side, the blond giant's look of shock as he watched her drop to the ground, glaring at Natal who only shrugged.

"We have no time to waste on her. It was her choice, and I only complied. Put her into the cage and catch us up," He replied to the glare, turning and testing the door that lead beyond the room they were in. He was a strategist, and every moment lowered their chances of ever getting out and he wasn't going to die here, or worse, injected with the Obedience once more, over a girl who won't make up her mind. Hearing the click of the lock opening up for him, he opened the door and scanned the hall, picking a direction for the stairs to the floor above them.

Mitch knew Natal did him a favour, grabbing Jordan under the arms and dragging her back to the cell room to her cage, leaving her on the floor and shutting the cage door behind him. "You did ask to be shot. You're lucky he didn't actually fatally shoot you. Just stay here, for gods sake," He said, leaving the girl alone as he shut the heavy door behind him, sighing and moving to catch up.

-

Alexis felt like utter shit for having to trick the boy into letting him free, patting the boy on the head and leading him to the hole he pretty much lived in, sitting him down and smiling. "You have done well, now you have to stay here, no matter what. You do that and Master will love you," He lied, his soul sinking a little lower, but he had to escape. He hoped the boy lived past him getting out of this room, grabbing the blow torch and flicking it on, holding it to the handle and lock of the door, aiming to melt the lock off and just exit the room.
Tali
Tali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimablanca Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:46 pm

Rache watched Natal, and then followed Mitch with his gaze until the blond giant was gone from view, and his attention could return to the olive skinned teen. He knew that Natal was a strategist, but he had no knowledge that it went that far.

"What's our next move?" He questioned, despite his thoughts on exactly who the teenager was underneath his intelligence. It felt kind of strange, asking someone much younger than him what to do, but at this point in time, it was the best thing he could do for their situation.

-

Jordan's expression was somewhat strange, for her, before she hit the ground; there was a pain, and a disappointment in her eyes, almost like she was upset at the fact that it had been Natal to shoot her, and not Mitch. Both her arms were rendered useless to her, and she couldn't do much more than clench her jaw and endure the blinding pain as Mitch dragged her back to her cage, and locked her back in there.

"I don't want to wait to die." She stated, voice breaking toward the end of her sentence. "I asked you because I thought you would be angry enough to kill me-- Why haven't you killed me yet!?" Jordan stared at Mitch from where she sat against the wall at the back of the cage; she was crying, quite violently, though from pain, or frustration or upset, it wasn't clear. Maybe it was fear, of what Lynch would do to her when he came back, or fear that everything she'd done to gain the blonde's friendship, had all ended so abruptly because of that man. That man and her own stupidity, her own weakness.

-

The kid kind of just.. Let Alexis lead him, sitting down as he was told and staring at the teenager from his little corner. He was scared, scared that he'd done the wrong thing, frightened that, after being such an obedient, good little boy, he was going to be killed-- but he was also scared of doing anything else, of trying to stop Alexis leave, just in case he'd done the right thing. No matter what he did at this point, he was likely to be punished
Crimablanca
Crimablanca

Back to top Go down

Post  Tali Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:26 pm

"Our next move..." Natal repeated, listening for any movement as they walked down the metel halls, coming across the stairs leading to the next floor. "We are doing as you asked, and getting Alexis out of his current state. From there, I'm getting word out to our retaliation plan and you and Alexis are getting the first transport out of here...."

-

Mitch's lip wavered as he re-entered the room, sighing, as he stared at the woman on the floor of the cell. "I'm doing this for you. No matter how much you fuck up, I still think you're trying to escape him," He said, raising his machine gun and flicking the switch to single shot. "Now stop fucking up and just rest."

Pulling the trigger, he put a bullet through her head, turning away and pacing himself to catch up to the others quickly.

-

Alexis could feel the eyes of the small child on him as he burnt his way through the lock on the metal door, looking over his shoulder a few times before finally throwing the torch away, the door able to swing open if he pulled back on it. It was now or never, and he had to get out. Once Lynch was dealt with, he'd come back for the kids here.
Tali
Tali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimablanca Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:46 pm

Rache furrowed his brow, pausing in his step. That didn't sound like much of a plan to him; it was good up until the getting out of there. Alexis, he agreed with, but he himself wasn't leaving until Lynch was did at his feet.

"No. I'm ending this now." He stated in response, determination in his eyes. One of them was going to die today, and if he knew anything, it would be Lynch. He wouldn't let it end any other way. "You three'll be getting out of here-- and you know why? Because Aufstand's going to need a leader after all of this shit goes down." He was speaking quietly, but ferverently; he didn't want to give Natal a chance to protest.

"And that's an order I refuse to let you disobey."

-

Lynch was watching, from the safety of his seat behind the cameras that lurked in every shadow and corner of the building. He was amused, highly entertained by the happenings going on. There was a reason that no alarm had been raised, and that there had been no resistence to their moving about the hallways. No response to the gunshots. The man in white was too interested to see what they'd do to let them be killed just yet. Though, of course he never thought that his over confidence would get him killed; that was never a possibility. He was too powerful for an end like that.

His eyes shifted from the screen with Jordan's body on it, to the room he'd left Alexis, soon followed by the hallway in which Rache and Natal were speaking. It was like his own little soap opra that he himself had created, except it was all real and therefore one hundred times more entertaining for the sadistic man. Jordan was dead, and he would make sure she stayed that way-- the kid would be killed; Mitch, Alexis and Natal would attempt an escape, and Rache would be killed by his hand, and his hand only. He would crush the little insect who dared to start this rebellion against him.

There were no guards at Alexis' door. No forces to stop him leaving, save for the lock that he'd easily melted away. A low chuckle rumbled deep in Lynch's chest; the whole place was surrounded with heavily armed guards. Their hopes would be raised, their excitement would be visible in their eyes as they begin to believe they'd be able to escape with their lives-- and then they'd be crushed in the palm of his hand.
Crimablanca
Crimablanca

Back to top Go down

Post  Tali Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:08 pm

"You can end this at any time you like, Rache, any time you like. He's been watching us the entire time, otherwise there would have been guards inside the room where we were kept!" Natal shouted, biting his lip out of respect for his leader. Taking off his glasses, he rubbed his eyes and replaced them, nodding to Mitch as he appeared behind them. "Get me to a computer, at least and then you can have as much revenge as your name will allow."

-

The injured teen heard shouting as he slipped out of the room, expecting guards left, right and center to watch the room, looking around for cameras, which he found now that he had a bit of light that wasn't directed at his face. He should have figured, so he just flipped the cameras off and took off down the hall to hide in a room close to the stairs to listen.
Tali
Tali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimablanca Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:26 pm

"I'm aware!" Rache snapped back; he was sick of this, of everything-- he just wanted it to end, for the world to be rid of the scum that was Lynch; and he was sure that was exactly how everyone else was feeling. He'd decided to ignore the gunshot that had bluntly come from the room they'd just escaped, and was now focusing on just what they were going to do. He realised that, of course after saying that he was going to end it with Lynch, it was probably better for them not to do anything like that, to just concentrate on getting all of them out of there alive.

"This isn't getting us anywhere-- if we get you to a computer-- no, this isn't going to do anything. We're probably surrounded by half a thousand Soldiers. The moment we even try to step out of the building we're going to be gunned down." There didn't really seem to be much of an escape at all. "If we can at least get to Alexis..." He let out a harsh breath and brought his hand to his face; it almost looked like he was giving up.

-

Lynch almost giggled at the sight before him; Rache, the mighty and powerful rebellion leader, giving up? This was rich. He'd finally managed to break him! And all he had to do was give him odds that were impossible to beat. Kill his friends, turned his trusted companions against him-- mess with his head, with all of their heads. Lynch liked to play games; loved it, in fact. Maybe he wouldn't kill them, in the end-- maybe he'd just.. Keep them as his play things.
Crimablanca
Crimablanca

Back to top Go down

Post  Tali Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:40 pm

"Don't you dare give up..." Alexis said, appearing halfway down the stairs, bloodied, burnt, barely standing, but there and slowly making his way down to the group. "Not now. Not ever. You know what's kept me going all this time? You. Not cause you freed me from that bastard, but because from the moment I could first see, I fell for you. Now shut the fuck up, man up and let's finish this..."

And with that speech, he put his hand over the burn mark on his hip and sat down on the last stair before the ground, closing his eyes from exhaustion. "Natal, there is a computer in the first room on the left. I was hiding in there before I came down. Go do your thing."

Tali
Tali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimablanca Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:53 pm

Rache turned his attention toward Alexis rather instantly, his jaw clenching at the sight of the teenager; he looked.. Practically destroyed. And the words just kind of made him feel worse; not only that he'd let this happen, but that he'd allowed him to hear such stupid things, and wittness his weakness.

"I guess if we're going to go out, we might as well go out with a fight." He murmured, turning his gaze down and away from Alexis as he spoke; it was almost like he couldn't really face looking at anyone after that pathetic display. He was pretty sure that Natal was going to hack the mainframe of the building, to try and lock Lynch out as much as he could, at least for a little while. Knocking out the power would be the next best thing-- he could assume that it was night time, and that in the dark, they'd have a better chance of escaping.

But nothing was for certain.
Crimablanca
Crimablanca

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimablanca Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:07 pm

The facility was small. It was hardly to the standard it had been previously, and it's populous was severely deprivated. Based in a small home in a suburban area, the facility hidden under the building. It was still tiny, but served it's purpose. Out of the hundred or so that were left, Rache, Natal, Alexis and Mitch were the only ones aware of exactly what had gone down in the Scriosta base. But they avoided talking about it. The only thing that was really discussed, was that no one was certain whether Lynch was dead or alive. And that was probaby the worst part.

A meeting had been called by Rache between himself, Natal, Alexis, Mitch, Rory, and an unfamiliar face. A body had been found, barely alive, beaten almost beyond recognition. But it was the identity of this person that caused for discussion.

Rache had recieved a few new scars from the miraculous escape, one large tear down the side of his face, and a large gaping wound in the center of his back. Rory was otherwise unchanged, and there was something about this new face that was off. But if he was there, Rache must trust him.

"As I'm sure you all heard, we recently found ex-Soldier Jordan, no last name available." Rache stated, eyes grazing over the paperwork in front of him; she just kept showing up... Alive, after being shot. Point blank in the head. Twice. "If Lynch had been confirmed dead, she would have been terminated instantly; unfortunatey, we believe she may have information on his location." The man's eyes lifted toward Natal, before shifting over to Mich. "I feel I need your opinionson the situation, given who this person is."

An image of the person in subject flashed onto the screen behind him; the previously average-looking Jordan was now pale, scratched and bruised; her head was shaved, and she was strapped to a table in one of the holding cells. But her eyes held that same defiant look they always had.
Crimablanca
Crimablanca

Back to top Go down

Post  Tali Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:00 pm

Alexis was still a little twitchy after the ordeal of escaping the facility, taken to staying in his room or in the gym where he was determined to become stronger of a day time, and of a night, shivering and shaking in his sleep while holding a small fake fur blanket. Sitting in this meeting and listening to everything, watching the faces of those he fought along side in the effort to get out alive. He still hadn't told Rache about the branding on his skin, having hidden it from him until he could bare speaking up about it, feeling like it was his fault for not being strong enough to prevent it from happening.

Natal sat quietly, listening to Rache as he addressed the group, mainly about the captive in the basement, having been a few weeks since all hell broke loose. Jordan had yet again survived being fatally shot, and it was unnerving to see. He was also thinking about getting blood samples for the surviving brains that specialized in dna testing to take a look at her and seeing what they could create. But he'd have to talk about Rache with that later on.

Mitch wasn't paying attention at this point, playing with the loose sleeve on his left side that was supposed to have an arm in it, instead the empty bit of fabric reminded him of what it took to get out of that hell they were trapped in. Natal suffered injuries also, like the vision in his right eye, but he wasn't going to tell anyone if they didn't already know. He was pretty sure Rache didn't know, but it wasn't hard to guess when the tan skinned teen had a shirt sleeve wrapped around half his head after they took off out of the burning area.

"Chop it up into little pieces and hide them all over the world..." The giant said bluntly, still not looking at Rache or the picture up on the screen. "We got nowhere the last time, it's pointless keeping it here. In fact, it's a dangerous task to keep that here."
Tali
Tali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimablanca Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:58 pm

Rache nodded at Mitches response; his opinion was to be expected. It seemed he lost the most physically when they made their escape. He still couldn't help but feel responsible for it. 

"We need whatever information she may have." The stranger commented casually from where he sat, his fingers laced together in front of him. "Whatever your past with this person, a Soldier will always put the good of the Aufstand before any personal qualms." Rache wouldn't have been so blunt in his words, and Mitch did have a point on how dangerous detaining Jordan was, but he knew the blond giant had personal issues with her, and he was certain that he was speaking from the heart when he spoke of killing her. 

Instead of responding to Mitch's opinion however, he turned his attention toward Alexis, looking for the teenager's opinion; he wanted everyone's ideas before he did anything too permanent. 
Crimablanca
Crimablanca

Back to top Go down

Post  Tali Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:26 pm

The stranger was staring at him, waiting for a response, an opinion on this matter, something he didn't really have. Sure, Jordan betrayed them all and stuff, but most of it wasn't truly her. He could tell that she didn't want to hurt them, but felt like she had to in order to live, to find approval in the man that raised her. The stranger's gaze was creeping him out a little, and so he folded his arms over his stomach, fingertips casually brushing over the burn mark on his hip as he thought.

"Well... I... think we have all suffered enough, and so has Jordan," He answered finally, biting his lower lip. "I feel sorry for her, but we can't... can't keep her here. Maybe somewhere else, but not where we are staying."

Rache was looking at him also, Natal had his eyes closed and head tilted back as he thought as he sometimes did, but this guy... was scary. "Who... are you though?" He piped up.

Tali
Tali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum